30-Day Money-back promise
High Quality Inspected
1.6M+ Devices Sold
- 6.1-inch (diagonal) 12MP color Liquid Retina IPS LCD
- 828-by-1792-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- Face ID
- Apple A13 Bionic processor
- Apple Pay
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Dual 12 MP wide-angle and telephoto rear cameras
- 4K video recording
- 12 MP front camera
- Siri Personal Assistant
- 5.0, A2DP, LE Bluetooth
- Screen Size: 6.1"
- Screen Resolution: 828 x 1792
- Rear Camera: 12.0 MP
- Front Camera: 12.0 MP
- Operating System : iOS - Apple
- Processor: Apple A13 Bionic
- Sim Card: Nano
- RAM: 4GB
- Height: 0.33
- Width: 2.98
- Length: 5.94
- Weight: 6.84oz
- Device Only
- Devices do not include USB data cable, A/C adapter, SIM card, SD card, headphones, original box or the original manufacturer's warranty.
- New - These devices and accessories are NEW and either they come in their own original, sealed packaging or will arrive repacked into one of our own boxes. Sometimes we source brand NEW devices AND sometimes, buyer’s remorse (never used/changed mind) leaves these devices going back to the store. Did you know - the retailer cannot restock anything that was returned? Be sure to check the listing for which accessories it comes with. A NEW device is a rare find – buy it if you find it!!!
- Mint – These devices are just that – in FLAWLESS, MINT CONDITION! These phones and tablets receive the highest marks from our inspection process and our customers; and have been treated with tons of loving care by their previous owners, or…. were traded extremely quickly! There are no scratches, scuffs or blemishes on the device, and they are 100% fully functional.
- Excellent – These EXCELLENT condition devices have super high marks from our inspection process and customers. Most of these devices were protected with a case and were probably traded fairly early. These phones and tablets have little to no signs of wear and tear, such as scratches or dents, and are 100% fully functional.
- Very Good – These VERY GOOD condition devices are the smart choice for customers wanting a great device at a slightly lower price. You will be able to see more use with these devices in the form of minor scratches and 1-2 minor dents max, but they are still 100% fully functional and often a case can hide the blemishes. They are restored according to the manufacturer’s specifications using only OEM parts.
- Good – These GOOD condition devices are for customers looking for an affordable option that doesn’t sacrifice quality or reliability. There are even more – maybe even significant signs of use - like scratches and dents but these devices are still 100% fully functional. If you drop your phone a lot (or have a family member who does), devices in this condition present some good savings that make having to buy more than 1 every 2 years a little less painful on your bank account. Like the others all devices are restored according to the manufacturer’s specifications using only OEM parts.
Accidents happen. But you can be prepared for drops, spills, cracks and even mechanical malfunctions with our device protection plan. And, if something does happen to your device, our fast and convenient claims process will repair your device with no hassle or long wait times. So, when the unexpected happens, you won't have to worry about a thing. You're already covered.
What it covers
- Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown - This covers functional parts and labor to repair your product to the manufacturer's specifications. So, if your phone stops working than we have you covered.
- Accidental Damage - This including damage from drops, collisions, liquid spills, or cracks and breaks in the structure of the device.
- Limits on Claims - Unlimited repairs up to the purchase price of the device.
It's easy to add device protection
1. Select the device you want.
2. Along with your device detail selections, you’ll see the option to purchase a 1- or 2-year device protection plan. Select the protection plan you’d like or skip coverage by selecting “No Thanks”.
3. Complete checkout. Within a few days, you’ll receive an email with your protection plan details and coverage documents.
4. Once your device ships, coverage will start immediately.