The MyWiT Promise
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Not satisfied with your purchase? Contact us within 30 days for a full refund.
MyWiT is dedicated to selling quality tech. In fact, we're so confident in our industry-leading inspection and restoration process that we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is. Should you receive an item that has a glitch or malfunction you weren’t expecting, or you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll give you a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
How do I return my item?
- Fill out the form on the Contact Us page, providing your order number and reason for returning your item.
- We'll contact you within 24 hours, not including weekends or holidays, with the return address, label and other details.
- Place your item back in its original packaging, safely and securely. We can’t be responsible for any damages that might occur during return shipping.
- Ship the device to us using the US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx. We’ve found the US Postal Service’s Priority Mail to be the most economical option.
- After we’ve received and inspected your return, you’ll receive a refund of the purchase price (including any taxes) in about 2 weeks or less.
Why does it take so long to get my refund?
We understand it can be frustrating waiting for your refund. Our goal is always to get our customers their money back as quickly as possible. But, it can take a while to properly process a return and coordinate your refund with your bank. Refunds typically take less than 2 weeks, but, because every return and every bank is different, we can’t guarantee a shorter time frame.
Why do I need to contact MyWiT before I return my phone?
MyWiT is a global organization and has many locations that do not accept devices. Sometimes devices end up in non-device facility locations because our customers send them to an Assurant facility they have found through an online search. When that happens – we cannot process the refund until the device is located. We want to ensure that refunds are processed as quickly as possible, therefore we want to make sure it is sent to the correct address and we know it’s on the way.
Can I exchange my item or get a replacement?
Sorry, but we can’t provide exchanges or replacements due to processing times. It’s faster and easier for you, as the customer, to buy another device and get it sent out while the one you need to return gets processed back into our system. We want to make sure that every device is 100% functional – and if you need to send one back – we clearly need to reprocess it to assess the problem and fix it. This process takes too long, and we don’t want you going without a device that long!
If you do need to return a defective item, please Contact Us before shipping the product. Once the item has been received and verified, a refund of the purchase price and any taxes paid will be issued.
Are there any exceptions to your Return Policy?
Our return policy is void if you attempt to "root," "jailbreak" or otherwise make changes to the operating system of the device. Our policy also doesn’t cover damages caused by buyer, neglect or abuse. Any purchased items must be returned in the same condition they were received and must be unlocked so our team can access the operating system for reprocessing.
In addition, we aren't responsible for compatibility issues. Please verify the device is compatible with your wireless plan and service provider before making your purchase. If you need help determining whether a device is compatible with your wireless plan or service provider, take a look at our compatibility chart.
For more information, check out our FAQs page.
RESELLER RETURN POLICY
CWork Solutions, LP (“MyWit”, “We”, “Us”) is dedicated to selling quality products to Resellers that meet our Terms of Sale. Therefore, Reseller returns are only accepted for a period of thirty (30) calendar days from the date of purchase if the products are damaged or defective. A product will be considered defective if the product has a functional defect or has cosmetic defects inconsistent with the grading criteria specified by MyWit. MyWit return policy is void if you attempt to "root," "jailbreak" or otherwise make changes to the operating system of the products. The return policy also doesn’t cover damages caused by reseller, neglect or abuse.
Upon delivery of the products, you have five (5) calendar days to report any quantity or model discrepancy in your order.
How do I return my item?
1. Complete the form on the Contact Us page, include your order number and reason for returning your item.
2. A MyWiT representative will contact you within 24 hours (excluding weekends or holidays) and forward return instructions, including a custom label and other details.
3. Any purchased products must be returned in the same condition they were received. The product must be unlocked so our team can access the operating system for reprocessing; otherwise, you will not receive a credit for the returned product unless reseller purchased products which were locked for specific carriers.
4. Place your item back into its original packaging, safely and securely. MyWiT is not responsible for any damages that might occur during return shipping.
5. Ship the device to the provided return address using US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx.
In order to process your return, you will need a return material authorization (“RMA”) provided by MyWit, which will authorize the return of defective products. The RMA will include a number to track the returned products. If based on the final inspection of a returned unit and/or shipment, the unit and/or shipment meet the transaction Terms of Sale, or it is classified as not trouble found (“NTF”) because the unit does not have the defect described in the RMA, we will ship the returned unit back to you, at your cost, and no credit will be issued. Upon validation of the defect or discrepancy in the product, a credit will be issued within ten (10) business days. Credits will only be issued if applicable. No exchanges will occur.
For any additional RMA inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org